It is the last weekend of the Ski Season! This is Martis Valley filled with fog – Picture taken at Northstar California.
Here we go again!
1. My friend Justin is performing again at the Pioneer Underground for Reno Tahoe Comedy! He was such a hit last time, he’s getting a longer time slot and we can’t wait to see him in action. Friday
2. Boo! It’s the end of ski season! Mt. Rose and Kirkwood are offering some great deals so get there while you can.
3. One of Reno’s greatest new traditions! It’s the third Saturday of the month so make sure you go to the Reno Wine Walk.
4. UNR’s Winter Sports Club is holding their 26th Winter Sports Relay! They are headed to a secret spot so be at the Keystone Raley’s at 9:30 a.m to see where the group heads!
5. Sunday 4/21 – Israel @65 at the Atlantis on Sunday! Israel’s birthday is this week, so Reno is holding a birthday party! Get tickets here!
Have a great weekend everyone!